Tuesday, April 9, 2013

IHOP-KC English - Chinese Songs

Just wanted to post the links to some songs done by the Merchant Band, Misty Edwards and Ryan Kondo, which have Chinese translation. Some of the links will take you to the IHOP-KC website. A few of the lyrics will be linked to my public files.

This is for those who know some Chinese but not enough to find all these lyrics on their own. Happy singing and praising the Lord with these!

http://www.ihopchinese.org/content/ihop-kc-lyrics

全所有/All in All by: Marcus Meier
全然歸祢/Come and Let Your Presence by: Tim Reimherr
恩典和榮耀/Grace and Glory by: Marcus Meier
等不及/I Can't Wait by: Tim Reimherr
與祢相戀/I'm in Love by: Tim Reimherr
我深愛你/I'm So in Love by: Marcus Meier
勝於塵土/More Than Ashes by: Tim Reimherr
我的榮耀/My Glory by: Tim Reimherr
誓言/Pledge by: Marcus Meier
感謝祢/Thank You by: Marcus Meier
高臺/Tower by: Marcus Meier
祢已奪我心/You've Won My Heart by:Tim Reimherr
裂天而降/Rend by: Misty Edwards 
榮耀和權能/Glory and Dominion.doc by: Ryan Kondo

祢配得全所有/Worthy of It All by David Brymer

No comments:

Post a Comment