Monday, August 20, 2012

God is a Matchmaker - The Plot Thickens

11. Nov 28 - One of the gals we took shopping calls me and asks to borrow my house & kitchen to cook lunch for Patrick on Dec 4. How could I say no to that request? (One of the prophetic words was that some guy would come to my house and want to fix it, and it would drive me insane, cos I can't get rid of this person. I had been avoiding throwing parties.) So I said yes even though Dec 3 was the day of the ball.  My house needed work and much cleaning. I had not finished unpacking since I moved. I said yes to her and immediately hired two of my students to come over to clean and decorate for Christmas, might as well. We tried to play hide and seek a lot, notice the word "tried." We covered up a hole in the wall!

12. Dec 3 - Sure enough .. there was the first party at my house and Patrick counts off all the things which need fixing. !! I was told to watch out for someone who would come to my house and see the state of disrepair it is in. This person would want to fix it. I'd get pretty flustered with this person and can't get rid of him. It can't be him, really?
The ball was awesome. No other guy asked me to dance and he was really surprised. He had to explain to some people we weren't a dating couple but strictly dance partners only. Great. I thought yay, I can be myself and I'm off the hook. For the first time in a long time, I felt secure with a man. I felt like a thousand bucks and something precious to be cared for. I didn't mind feeling like a trophy, led on and off the dance floor. Esther might have found her king.
I speak with a friend who can see from the Lord. He said he saw me in a red dress. I said that I did wear a red dress to the ball. He asked if it was sparkly. I said that it wasn't really sparkly but I had a silver scarf, wrap. He said okay. He also saw two lights, a red and a green light, and the red light was glowing. He said in Air Force terms, the red light is given before they are to jump out of the plane. It meant they were near the drop zone or right over it, and anytime the green would come on, and it meant JUMP. Uh oh. 
I post a couple pics on Facebook of the ball. My friend called me back. He said that wasn't the dress he saw. So he asked whether I had another red dress, with some black and gold, almost an Oriental design. I said, "Umm yes, err.. I have such a dress but it's for my wedding. You just described my Chinese wedding gown." UH OH.

13. Dec 5 - We go to the Sunday School party and I'm plugged into a church. Awesome! We spend the whole day together and have spent every Sunday 8am-9pm together since.

14. Dec 11 - We go to the OKC Nutcracker show. It's sold out but we get two free tickets. Lord's favor! Patrick steps into my world of concerts. :)

 15. Dec -  I go to Alabama. He sends me to the airport. Takes care of my An-An and my car. An-An loves him and becomes his lap cat. An-An gets her training to live with a guy. We get closer cos he was concerned that I was slightly depressed. Deer meat and other goodies start appearing in my freezer/fridge. Dec 28, I had a chance to share what had happened in my past before. We drive around to look at Christmas lights, something I haven't done in 8 years. We attend a New Year's Eve dance together.

Right before I left for AL, I brought the wedding dress over to my friend's house. He laughs. He had seen it before.. Yes, the Spirit showed him.I confirmed it.

16. Jan - Dance lessons and church. Nothing unusual. We plan to go visit IHOP-KC together.

17. Feb 3-5 - First weekend we went up to IHOP-KC. He got sick and I ended up missing the Friday service to stay with him. I didn't want to leave with his car, in case, he needed to get medicine or food. We sit on the loveseat couch (not touching) and watched the service on my iPad. Yes, there was some tension there ... I wasn't totally ignorant.
He gets three prophetic words, very interesting. Whatever was said to him just confirmed things I had already noticed. The Lord holds him in high regard and heaven keeps a close eye on him. The apt we rented was interesting. The only way to get to the bathroom was through the master bedroom which would be his! You get the humor in this.What was God trying to say or train me for?

No comments:

Post a Comment