Friday, September 3, 2010

Psalm 23: 1, A declaration

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want. Psalm 23:1

I make a choice to believe this verse that -
I will not lack direction. I will always have His leading.
I will not lack affirmation, support and encouragement. Even if no one supports this, God is still on my side. The Holy Spirit is my Comforter.
I will not lack material and inspiration for teaching His word. The Holy Spirit is my Helper and has inspired every word in the bible.
I will not lack any money that this ministry needs. Jehovah Jireh is my provider.
I will not lack any physical thing that this ministry needs.
I will not lack personnel and helping hands for all that needs to be done.
I will not be found wanting in a battle because Jehovah Nissi is the Lord of Hosts, the Lion of Judah.
I will not be in want because I am found in Jesus. I am righteous and justified by Him. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment