Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The table is set

I had two text messages from my student ministers this evening after the storms passed Cowley County. They bring a word of knowledge and a word of encouragement.

"God is going to do big things on this campus. Like the thunderstorm, it is going to come fast when nobody is waiting. It will happen everywhere on campus."

"God is going to move over Cowley College like a storm and God is going to move on this campus. It is going to happen very fast and unexpectedly."

Praise God for ministers and praise God for intercessors! He has perfect timing and He will not put His servants to shame. I've been praying through Psalm 31. When it rains, it pours in my life. Take it either way, in the bad or in the blessing, it pours in my life. Holy Spirit, send Your rain, let your anointing pour. We are thirsty! Soak us!

PS. The case of bibles for CCF arrived today. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment