Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The call

I returned from my 6 months away from the USA in January 2009. It would be a hectic year which explains why my other blog was so quiet. On my 29th birthday, God began pestering me about something and after 3 long days of arguing with Him, I gave in and said yes.

A couple weeks after that, a visiting preacher came to my church. Ever since I made the decision to obey God with what He wanted from me, I battled nightmares every night. I went forward for prayer and was expecting a prayer, not a commission.

It was that night that I received a big piece of the puzzle which put many things into perspective. I am not releasing all the details of the prophetic words spoken to me that evening. To say the least, my eyes became VERY big and I was speechless. There was no hint this was coming. I was also relieved to find out that I will not always be a piano professor. With this prophecy, I was encouraged and given the determination to finish my doctorate asap, no matter what it took.

No comments:

Post a Comment