Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who CCF is for?

God's heart longs for you to know Him.

If you think the following, CCF is for you:
- I'm worried God is mad at me
- I've done too many bad things
- I've gone too far
- I haven't read my bible/prayed enough
- I don't go to church anymore
- I don't have a place that's safe to go to

If you have these needs in your life, CCF is for you:
- you want to know who Jesus is
- you want someone to pray with you
- you want to know who God says you are
- you want freedom, love, joy & peace
- you are hurting or lonely
- you're looking for small group bible studies
- you just want a group of people to hang out with

My answer to you is, God is NOT mad at you. He loves you. Come and discover the love and freedom that can be yours. Contrary to what you hear, God LOVES sinners. If you professed Jesus as your Savior, He will set you free from all condemnation. That is the context of my first message next week Aug 30 7pm. FCA meets at 9:00 pm so check them out too!

PS I promise no bible bashing, if not, you can hit me with a plank.

No comments:

Post a Comment