Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wed, Aug 18 - Church Fair

I wanted to go to the church fair and meet the different pastors & representatives from the area churches. I hear a common theme and one that rings loudly in my ears "We would love to have a college group."
"We're thinking of starting a college group."

I did not tell them of the things I know are in store but here are some of the offers I received. How could I not proceed further with these?
"Is there anything we can do on campus for you?"
"Call us if you need anything."
"Whatever you need, we will help."

There is a great likelihood of a pre-Thanksgiving international dinner on Wednesday night. My house is too small to host it. Just think of pigging out twice or more that week except this would be all international food.

No comments:

Post a Comment