Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tues, Aug 24

I should have jumped up and danced and sang before the Lord in my living room last night while watching the Collision Conference. There was a joy bubbling inside of me in which my flesh wasn't willing to express.

This evening I finally feel like laughing after weeks of this funk. The student leaders were not content just doing the paperwork but they went to talk to the administration. That's what I call COURAGE!

They found out we can still be registered this year pending SGA approval because of a loophole. Also, that we only need 10 signatures for the petition. If we were not approved, we obtained permission to keep meeting on campus. An email has already been sent out to students who might be interested. Hallelujah! Hallelujah and AMEN!

I told the students to go all out, invite everyone and don't leave anyone out. God was right when He convicted me when I moped that people were standing in the way of His plan. He showed me very lovingly that I was the one standing in His way.

No turning back! No turning back! - even if I want to, I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment