Saturday, August 28, 2010

Youth Ministry Links

Some of these ministries have influenced me and ministered to me. It is very encouraging to see young people hunger for the Word of God. They are seeking after meat, a relationship and not a religion. I thought I should share them here:

International House of Prayer-Kansas City
They host student Awakening services every Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Watch these live on their webstream.

The Ramp, Hamilton, AL
I met Karen Wheaton at my church in Alabama. She also spoke prophetically over me. I've never been to The RAMP but some of my friends have.

The Basement, Birmingham, AL
This ministry was birthed by a few guys in a basement and has grown to thousands.

Freedom in Christ Ministries, led by Neil Anderson
"Who I am In Christ" - learning your new identity and breaking free from bondage. His resources on ministering to the abused has helped me a lot.

Elijah House Ministries, the Sandfords
Excellent ministry for the hurting and abused. They have great resources for those wanting to learn to minister healing to the wounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment